The Community Access Gallery program aims to provide a high profile exhibition space that supports the work of local
artists and Illawarra community groups.
This exhibition space is available for monthly hire at a cost of $600. This cost includes:
- Three week exhibition period
- Open to public 10am-5pm Tuesday-Friday, Weekends 12-4pm - lift & stair access available
- Use of cables and installation equipment
- Use of an adjoining room for opening/launch
- Use of three Gallery staff for opening / launch (maximum time 3hrs)
- Use of PA equipment, tables, table cloths and glassware for opening/launch
For further information please contact the Gallery on (02) 4227 8500.
Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm, or email either
Kiki Gillam firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Community Access Gallery application form.pdf
Community Access Gallery Terms and Conditions.pdf
Installing artworks in the Community Access Gallery.pdf
The Community Access Gallery is a hired space and does not form part of the Art Gallery's exhibition program.
2020 Schedule of Exhibitions
- Carol Barroso, Sue Soliman, China, Geoff Lancaster Illawarra Dreaming - 6 March - 29 March 2020
Opening Saturday 7 March 12.30pm. A compilation of artworks of the landscape and people of the Illawarra.
- Aspect South Cost School Artists with Autism - 3 April - 3 May 2020
Opening Friday 3 April 6.30pm. An exhibition celebrating the diverse talents and 'different brilliant' of people on the Autism Spectrum.
- Julijana Griffiths Water Dreaming - 8 May - 31 May 2020
Opening Friday 8 May, 6pm. An official event of Head on Photo Festival 2020
- Barbara Innes Hilder Variations - 5 June- 28 June 2020
Opening Friday 5 June, 6pm. Exploring a range of expressive possibilities through painting, drawing and collage.