Due to the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice, the Gallery has suspended all hire of the Community Access Gallery until further notice.
The Community Access Gallery program aims to provide a high profile exhibition space that supports the work of local
artists and Illawarra community groups.
This exhibition space is available for monthly hire at a cost of $600. This cost includes:
- Three week exhibition period
- Open to public 10am-5pm Tuesday-Friday, Weekends 12-4pm - lift & stair access available
- Use of cables and installation equipment
- Use of an adjoining room for opening/launch
- Use of three Gallery staff for opening / launch (maximum time 3hrs)
- Use of PA equipment, tables, table cloths and glassware for opening/launch
For further information please contact the Gallery on (02) 4227 8500.
Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm, or email either
Kiki Gillam firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Community Access Gallery application form.pdf
Community Access Gallery Terms and Conditions.pdf
Installing artworks in the Community Access Gallery.pdf
The Community Access Gallery is a hired space and does not form part of the Art Gallery's exhibition program.
2020 Schedule of Exhibitions
As the Gallery is closed until further notice our current schedule of exhibitions for the Community Access Gallery have either been cancelled or rescheduled.