2021 Bloomin Art - Florist: Wildflower, Artwork: Rosie Deacon,
Opera Fun House Koala Bridge climbed
Tea Towel, sequins, wool, metallic pins, faux 95x65x7cm
Wollongong Art Gallery Friends
The Friends membership is open to all members of the public and is a great way to enhance your gallery experience and to meet new people and make new friends.
There are many great reasons why you should become a Friend. You will enjoy:
- Personal invitations to all functions, special previews, exhibition openings and events
- Special members' outings and trips to the National Gallery, regional galleries and other places of interest
- Morning teas, workshops and artist talks
- Member discounts on purchases at the WAG Shop (10%) and all School Holiday Workshops (10%)
- A reduced rate on all public programs' costs
- Reciprocal rights at many leading galleries in Australia, including National and State galleries
- New sponsors offering 10% discount: Centro CBD Italian Restaurant (restaurant only); Levers Art; McGregor Optical; Overboard Surf; Alexandar Michaels; Utopia Cafe (members need to show current membership card to receive discount)
|||1 year||2 years||3 years|
*family membership includes 2 adults and up to 3 children under 17 years.
Friends Membership Application form.pdf
(Note: please download this application and return either in person or mail to Locked Bag 8821 Wollongong NSW2500. Please do not email)
Art Connect Dinner with guest speaker George Gittoes
ART Connect Membership
ART Connect is a new initiative designed specifically for art enthusiasts who enjoy the world of art and are keen to see Wollongong Art Gallery's art collection grow.
This membership offers access to all the existing and usual benefits of a Wollongong Art Gallery Friends membership, as well as one (1) fully catered member and partner dinner (Joint membership 2 fully catered dinners) in the Gallery with guest art speakers, discussion and input into artworks to be purchased, as well as special drinks at the conclusion of the year to reveal the latest acquisition purchased through your support. It offers a great social outlet by bringing everyone together in a relaxed, informal and entertaining setting.
ART Connect membership is for one (1) year commencing each year on 1 January.
The cost is $350 for a single membership. Joint membership is also available $600.
Please contact Alan Samways on 0414 926 247 or email Pam Dalley at email@example.com or Joanne Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.